Does Career Guidance for 12th std Students are Necessary ?
A student usually approaches a career counsellor when he or she is not sure about choosing a particular career. Selecting a option determines your course of life. While a good decision can make your life set, while a bad one can ruin it completely. Some of the benefits of career guidance for 12th std students are as follows:
- Firstly, it helps in determining a student’s true potential. There are students who are clear as to what they want to become and also the ones that are confused or have no idea about their career preference. An aptitude test or a personalized counselling session conducted by a career counsellor can help students find the right career options and fields that interest them. On the basis of counselling results, students can make their choice.
- Secondly, students are able to clear doubts. Despite having a clear idea as to what they want to achieve in life, some students do not know the career path they want to follow. A counselling session by Elysian Inspires can help students clear these doubts by giving them a clear cut view of what they can expect from different educational institutions.
- Lastly, it provides support and motivation. A career counsellor boosts the morale of the student by understanding the kind of requirements. Building the motivational level of the student is necessary for long-term success. This aids in improving overall performance too.
Online career counseling for 12th std students by ElysianTM Inspires offers all that is required for a parent and student to choose their journey in college and to lay a strong foundation for the future. The Professional career counseling gives recent information on the course and degree which is highly valued by the companies and also provides additional information on which course can increase their chances in the near future depending on the world business scenario. Furthermore, the centre also guides parents on the university, fees structure and other valid information required for parents and students to choose a course. What else does one require other than choosing the right career path which would bring you the right kind of job with right pays to lead a happy life.
Are you a student who brings marks or have you not attained the desired marks in 12th, don’t worry. Come to ElysianTM Inspires in Chennai and attend our career counseling and we will direct you to the ideal career stream with perfection.
Frequently Asked Questions!
What are the usual doubts of students.
1. What is Career Counseling?
Career Counseling is more than just helping you to pick a career. It is about understanding your intellectual and inborn talents and guiding you to choose a field of interest that suits your skill, passion and ambition in life. Although teachers and parents are great guides, they may not always have adequate information to guide their children in the best direction. Career Counseling is for those students who are facing confusion or need more information to select the right career path.
2. Who would most benefit from Career Counseling?
Students who are in high school or have even completed their higher education can attend Career Counseling. Adults who are seeking a career change, but not sure of what is the next step can also attend Career Counseling.
3. When is the best age to seek Career Counseling?
Students who are 15 years or older can seek Career Counseling. There is specific career counseling for 10th Std Students, 12th Standard students and college students. Since career counseling is also beneficial for adults who are considering changing careers, there is no definite age limit.
4. Where can I go if I am seeking Career Counseling?
Elysian provides Professional Career Counseling Online for students and working professionals. If you require any other information, call or contact us at 7299 932 010.