Discover Your Passion & Potential and Learn How to utilise them
Once graduation is completed, students are often in a dilemma. They have a lot of questions about the future and are unsure of the answers.
- What specialisation should I opt for?
- What Master’s program should I pursue?
- Should I plan for studies abroad?
- What placement opportunities should I seek and how should I prepare for them?
- What are the jobs I can apply for?
Yes, this is a crucial period in life and it can be quite confusing and stressful. In today’s highly competitive and fast-paced world, with endless avenues and options available, one can be easily overwhelmed. While parents and teachers provide great support and guidance, they are not always equipped with thorough knowledge and tools to guide children when it comes to making the right choices for the best possible future.
What is needed now is CLARITY. Clarity is important for setting goals. It gives one definite direction and leads to success.
This is where Elysian comes in.
Our experienced career counsellor helps fresh graduates and postgraduate students obtain clarity on next steps by helping them discover their true calling, based on their skills, interests and passion. This will help them remain motivated throughout their professional life and have far better prospects for growth in the future.
How can career counselling from ElysianTM help me?
At ElysianTM, we understand the power of self-motivation and the right counselling. This is why we spend considerable time and effort towards unlocking your passion and interests before offering guidance. During this process, we talk to you in-depth about the importance of identifying your innate skills and strengths and mapping them with your passion and career goals. Our experience in academic and psychological counselling enables us to offer the perfect blend of professional and personal coaching that will equip you to manage present and future challenges effectively.
Career and personal counselling at ElysianTM include guidance on how to:
- Discover your interests and passion and work towards enhancing them.
- Choose a career path that best suits your personality and strengths.
- Decide on which higher education stream to be pursued and options for studying abroad.
- Strategies for self-improvement and identification of training courses that will add to your value.
- Deal with emotional issues like stress and anxiety from peer pressure, social media addiction, fear of failure and so on.
We employ DMIT testing to help you better explore your personality and realize your passion and skills. DMIT reveals your innate traits, strengths and weaknesses, helps identify best-suited career avenues and more.
To know more about our Career Counselling and Guidance for College Students, reach out to us today!