Having a Dream Career after 12th standard is a dream which all students live upon. After passing 2 board examinations of 10th and 12th and after completing a stream of choice with expertise in the field of either computer science, science, or commerce, what to choose after 12th is really challenging for most of the students. In order to end this challenge and to help students with the right path online career counselling is available in ElysianTM Inspires, Chennai to guide and enlighten the students on their career choice.
FIND YOUR PERFECT CAREER THROUGH ELYSIAN
Online career counselling for 12th by ElysianTM Inspires offers all that is required for a parent and student to choose their journey in college and to lay a strong foundation for the future. The online career counselling gives recent information on the course and degree which is highly valued by the companies and also provides additional information on which course can increase their chances in the near future depending on the world business scenario. Furthermore, the centre also guides parents on the university, fees structure and other valid information required for parents and students to choose a course. What else does one require other than choosing the right career path which would bring you the right kind of job with right pays to lead a happy life.
After students have completed their 12th standard in commerce, here are a few course options that they can choose from.
- B.Com.– stands for Bachelor of Commerce. Generally a 3 years long course.
- B.B.A.– stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. 3 years long course.
- B.M.S.– stands for Bachelor of Management Science. 3 years long course.
- C.A.– stands for Chartered Accountancy. Duration depends on how you take training and clear exams.
- Integrated Law course. Duration is 5 years. It is a combination of General Graduation course and L.L.B.
- B.B.S.– stands for Bachelor of Business Studies. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.H.M.– stands for Bachelor of Hotel Management. Course duration is 4 years.
- B.E.– stands for Bachelor of Economics. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.F.A.– stands for Bachelor of Finance and Accounting. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.C.A.– stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.Sc. Statistics. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.M.M.– stands for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia. Course duration is 3 years.
These are merely a few choices to select from after passing 12th commerce. Not all options are listed here. As every person has different skills, interests and abilities, all career choices should be considered and researched properly before making a final decision. Come to ElysianTM Inspires in Chennai and attend our career counselling and we will direct you to the ideal career stream with perfection.